We appreciate your continued support in adhering to our COVID guidelines.
Community Health –
- We continue to focus specifically on sanitizing frequently used spaces throughout the property.
Leasing Office –
- Our team members will wear masks when interacting with others.
- Guests and visitors are required to follow local, state, or federal guidelines around wearing masks while visiting the leasing office.
- There are many reasons why individuals continue to wear masks. Please be respectful and not ask why or joke in any way.
- Our team members are ready to assist you virtually or over the phone if you prefer not to visit in person.
- Disposable masks are available in the office for visitors.
Service Requests –
- Our maintenance team members are required to wear masks while working in your home.
- Team members will continue to pre-screen for illness before entering an apartment.
- Please continue to social distance from our team members when possible as they complete work in your home.
- Guests and visitors are required to follow local, state, or federal guidelines around wearing masks while visiting amenity spaces. If guidelines in the area do not require masks, they are always welcome when using amenities.
Your health and the health of our team members are our highest priority. The following precautions should be followed when visiting the office:
- Do not visit the leasing office, use amenities, or schedule a service request if you believe you might be sick, have a fever, or a member of your household is ill.
- Self-regulate and maintain the six-foot recommended social distance between others whenever possible.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon returning home.